- Member Services
- Member Search
- TBA Member Benefits
- Cert Search
- Law Practice Management
- Legal Links
- Legislative Updates
- Local Rules of Court
- Opinion Search
- Tennessee Rules of Professional Conduct
- Update Information
- TBA Groups
- Leadership Law Alumni
- Tennessee Legal Organizations
- Young Lawyers Division
- YLD Fellows
- TBALL Class of 2014
- Access to Justice
- The TBA
Affordable Care Act For General Practitioners (Live Program)
Date:Friday, December 7, 2012 - 8:00am
The election is over, and implementation of the Affordable Care Act is now very real and very near.
Your clients and your firm have little time to grasp the fundamental changes that will be taking place in health care over the next 13 months as governments, insurance companies, health care providers and employers make the changes called for in the law.
This program will help you get up to speed on the Affordable Care Act and help you serve your clients.
Sessions include an overview of the Affordable Care Act, how to advise your small to mid-sixe business owner, a session on what lawyers need to do for law firm management, and answers to the top 10 questions your clients will ask.
Who should attend this program?
1) Lawyers who are general practitioners
2) Lawyers who want to be prepared when clients ask questions
3) Lawyers who need this information for their law firm practice
4) Lawyers who represent small to mid-size business
5) Lawyer who need an engaging and informative year-end CLE program
6) Lawyer who want more information about the topic