Litigation Forum 2014

Event Types: 
CLE Programming
Date: 
Friday, March 7, 2014 - 8:30am
Location: 
Tennessee Bar Center
221 4th Avenue North
Nashville, TN 37219
United States

Litigators know that only about 2 percent of cases ever go to trial. This program will provide advice for the other 98 percent of your work.

Experience from the bench and bar will provide litigation tips from the moment a case comes in the door, through the pleadings and discovery stages, right up to trial. Particular attention in this seven-hour CLE (6.0 General/1.0 Ethics) will be paid to:

-- Legislative Update
-- Pre-Trial Motions and Trial Preparation
-- Effective Oral Advocacy
-- Tips from In-House Counsel
-- Taking and Defending Effective Depositions
-- And much more

You will also enjoy a novel and engaging approach to solving everyday ethical dilemmas. Judges at different levels also will share their observation of effective advocacy.