- Member Services
- Member Search
- TBA Member Benefits
- Cert Search
- Law Practice Management
- Legal Links
- Legislative Updates
- Local Rules of Court
- Opinion Search
- Tennessee Rules of Professional Conduct
- Update Information
- TBA Groups
- Leadership Law Alumni
- Tennessee Legal Organizations
- Young Lawyers Division
- YLD Fellows
- TBALL Class of 2014
- Access to Justice
- The TBA
Tech Conference 2012
Date:Thursday, February 16, 2012 - 9:00am
Tennessee Bar Center
221 4th Avenue North Suite 200Nashville, TN 37219
This year’s Tech Conference offers attendees an unconventional educational opportunity on Feb. 16 at the Tennessee Bar Center. This program is open to all practicing lawyers and will offer education on the latest technological advancement to help you in the practice of law. This year’s program will continue to use an “unconference” approach similar to an open house format providing a unique opportunity for lawyers to interact with speakers, attendees, and sponsors.
• No pre-registration required... walk-ins are welcome throughout the day
• Breakfast snacks ... Starbucks coffee
• Visit sessions and sponsors for FREE!
• Come for one-our ... all day ... or create your own schedule
• Beverages ... snacks
• Educational opportunities offered throughout the day
• Dual CLE credits available
• Door prizes
• Free padfolios
This program is free of charge. Only attendees seeking CLE Credit will be charged for the number of CLE hours they attend or they may use their pre-paid CLE credits that come with their TBA Membership.
|PRE-REGISTER AND WIN AN IPAD!
Advance registration is not required for TBA Tech Conference 2012, but if you let us know in advance if you plan to attend, your name will be entered in a drawing for a free IPAD 2!
The drawing for the FREE IPAD2 will be held at the end of the day's first session. You must be present to win.
1) Let us know you are planning on attending by clicking on the registration button (no purchase is necessary for registration)
2) Attend the first session for free or for CLE credit
At the end of the presentation all attendees who pre-registered and attended the first session will be entered into the drawing (must be present to win). The first session is the Bill and Phil Show. This presentation will cover the latest tech gadgets for 2012.
West, a Thomson Reuters Business
Logicforce Consulting LLC
More to come!
Giveaways from exhibitors include: Kindle Fire, Ipod Nano, Ipod Shuffle and more to be announced.
You may park in the Commerce Street Garage (corner of 3rd Avenue/Commerce St.). We will be validating parking tickets, so please make sure to bring your ticket!