- Member Services
- Member Search
- TBA Member Benefits
- Cert Search
- Law Practice Management
- Legal Links
- Legislative Updates
- Local Rules of Court
- Opinion Search
- Tennessee Rules of Professional Conduct
- Update Information
- TBA Groups
- Leadership Law Alumni
- Tennessee Legal Organizations
- Young Lawyers Division
- YLD Fellows
- TBALL Class of 2014
- Access to Justice
- The TBA
6 Selected for President's Awards
Group Honored During Lawyers Luncheon
Sen. Doug Overbey of Maryville and Rep. Andy Farmerof Sevierville receive President's Awards from outgoing president Jackie Dixon during the Lawyers Luncheon. The two were sponsors of the rewrite of Tennessee's conservatorship law.
President’s Awards also were given to:
• Kay Caudle for her work with the Attorney Well Being Committee planning for the “Better Next Year” programming. She also was instrumental in getting content for the May 2013 Tennesee Bar Journal issue.
• Marisa Combs and Hugh Kendall for co-chairing the Transitions Subcommittee of the Ethics and Professional Responsibility Committee.
• Chris Varner for leading the mentoring task force in developing a mentoroing program.