- Member Services
- Member Search
- TBA Member Benefits
- Cert Search
- Law Practice Management
- Legal Links
- Legislative Updates
- Local Rules of Court
- Opinion Search
- Tennessee Rules of Professional Conduct
- Update Information
- TBA Groups
- ABA Resource Committee
- Attorney Well Being Committee
- Access to Justice Committee
- CLE Committee
- Committee on Racial and Ethnic Diversity
- Committee on the Judiciary
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility
- Governmental Affairs Committee
- Judicial Campaign Code of Conduct Committee
- Leadership Law
- Legal-Medical Relations Committee
- Long Range Planning
- Mentoring Committee
- Publications Committee
- Public Education Committee
- Special Committee on Conservatorship Practice and Procedure
- Tennessee Bar Journal Editorial Board
- Unauthorized Practice of Law
- Leadership Law Alumni
- Tennessee Legal Organizations
- Young Lawyers Division
- YLD Fellows
- TBALL Class of 2014
- Access to Justice
- The TBA
TBA Annual Public Service Awards
Nomination are closed for 2013 Public Service Awards
The Tennessee Bar Association each year recognizes outstanding service by attorneys who have donated their time to help others. Nominations for the 2013 Public Service Awards are closed. Information about the 2014 awards will be available in late spring 2014.
Lawyers may be nominated in three categories:
• The Ashley T. Wiltshire Public Service Attorney of the Year, which recognizes an attorney for an indigent client in either civil or criminal defense who provided dedicated and outstanding services during the past year.
• The Harris Gilbert Pro Bono Volunteer of the Year Award, which recognizes significant pro bono work by a private attorney.
• The Law Student Volunteer Award, which recognizes a student who has provided dedicated and outstanding pro bono services to an organization that is primarily engaged in providing legal representation to the indigent.
Award nominations for 2013 were due Friday, September 6.
Award winners will be honored at the Tennessee Bar Association's 2014 Public Service Luncheon January 18 in Nashville.