- Member Services
- Member Search
- TBA Member Benefits
- Cert Search
- Law Practice Management
- Legal Links
- Legislative Updates
- Local Rules of Court
- Opinion Search
- Tennessee Rules of Professional Conduct
- Update Information
- TBA Groups
- Leadership Law Alumni
- Tennessee Legal Organizations
- Young Lawyers Division
- YLD Fellows
- TBALL Class of 2014
- Access to Justice
- The TBA
Register Now for TBASCUS Trip to Keeneland
The Tennessee Bar Association invites you to an exciting fall trip on Oct.11 - 13 at the Keeneland Race Course in Lexington, Ky. This exciting weekend event will be held in conjunction with the fall meeting of the TBA Board of Governors.
On Friday, Oct. 11, you will arrive at the Griffin Gate Marriott Resort & Spa in Lexington at your leisure and enjoy dinner on your own. After dinner you will have the opportunity to visit with fellow travelers at the TBA Hospitality Suite in the hotel.
On Saturday, Oct. 12, you are free to enjoy breakfast, the hotel, or any of the local attractions on your own before traveling by executive coach from the Marriott to the Keeneland Race Course. Upon arriving at the Keeneland Race Course, you will be treated to a lavish buffet luncheon, followed by an exciting day of horse racing. After the races, you will be transported by executive coach from Keeneland to the International Museum of the Horse for a reception, dinner, and a tour of the museum.
Registration (see form below)
$225.00 per person for the full weekend includes:
• Executive coach transportation from the Griffin Gate Marriott Resort & Spa to Keeneland
• Keeneland luncheon buffet and race ticket
• Executive coach transportation from Keeneland to International Museum of the Horse
• Saturday night reception, dinner and tour at International Museum of the Horse
• Executive coach return to Griffin Gate Marriott
• Cocktails on Friday and Saturday nights at the TBA hospitality suite at the Marriott
Register here now or contact TBA Programs Administrator Lynn Pointer by email or by phone at (615) 383-7421 to learn more.