How to File a UPL Compaint - Articles

All Content

Posted by: Barry Kolar on Feb 7, 2012

AG's Office Provides Needed Forms

The Tennessee Attorney General's Office can file civil lawsuits against individuals and companies engaged in the unauthorized practice of law.

Some of these cases involve people who are not licensed attorneys but who provide legal advice for a fee and/or attempt to represent clients in court. Other cases involve individuals and companies that prepare legal forms or documents to be used and signed by people representing themselves in legal matters.

You can obtain forms to file compaints (both in English and Spanish) and obtain information about recently UPL filings from the Tennessee Attorney General's Office.