Thank you to the sponsors of the 2020 Elder Law Virtual Forum! Learn more about these companies below.
- Check out Krause's Digital Booth!
- Check out all of Krause's Resources
- Join Attorney Access for FREE and gain access to Tennessee-specific Medicaid information
- Schedule a Discovery Call to learn how we can best work together
- Introductory Video by Aaron Kempen, Director of Business Development
Connect with Krause Financial Services
- Linkedin: Krause Financial Services
- Twitter: @MedicaidAnnnuity
- Facebook: @KrauseFinancialServices
- Instagram: @krausefinancialservices
Krause Financial Services specializes in crisis Medicaid planning through the use of Medicaid Compliant Annuities and other insurance products. With over 25 years of experience, we work with elder law attorneys and their clients to accelerate eligibility for benefits and provide relief from the financial hardship of long-term care.
Darlene Kemp, MPH, MBA-HCM
Theresa J. Law, LPN
Public Relations Marketer
Connect with Vista Points
Vista Points, Inc., a non-profit center dedicated to raising awareness of special needs trusts (SNTs) while providing trustee services for first party trusts, third party trusts and pooled trusts. Through outreach and educational programs, we promote the advantages of SNTs.
Senior Vice President & Managing Director, Estate Administration
Vice President & Senior Development Officer
- Trusted Ideas Blog
- What is a Directed Trust and How Can They Provide Better Service to Families?
- Cumberland Trust Team Members
Connect with Cumberland Trust
Founded in 2001, Cumberland Trust is an independent trust company experienced in guiding the wealth transfer process to help families protect their legacies. It provides trust and estate administration, working in conjunction with the family's team of accountants, attorneys, and investment advisors.