TBA Law Blog

Posted by: Barry Kolar on Aug 2, 2019

Money is now available from the Administrative Office of the Court for developing or continuing programs that address the needs of never-married, self-represented litigants and focus on services to help them resolve any or all issues concerning parenting and visitation in child support cases or cases involving child support issues. These initiatives may include efforts such as mediation programs, self-help centers, legal clinics and unbundled legal services. Learn more or find out how to apply.