Lambert selected by leadership class members for recognition
NASHVILLE, June 29, 2015 — Knoxville lawyer Regina Lambert was presented with the Larry Dean Wilks Leadership Award by fellow members of the Tennessee Bar Association’s 2015 Leadership Law class during the group’s graduation ceremonies in Memphis this month. She is the fourth recipient of the award.
Lambert is general counsel with Stanfill Development Group in Knoxville. Her responsibilities include overseeing investment, development, legal compliance and contract matters. A 2001 graduate of the University of Tennessee College of Law, Lambert was selected for the 2015 Leadership Law class last fall and has spent the last six months learning about leadership in the legal profession, issues in the courts, policymaking in state government and the importance of community service. The class of 36 attorneys completed the program this month.
The award is named for former President Larry D. Wilks and recognizes a class member with exceptional leadership qualities. The recipient is selected by each year’s class based on the following leadership characteristics:
- Demonstrates exceptional leadership qualities that enhance the Leadership Law experience for all class members.
- Exhibits leadership-by-example qualities by fully engaging in all aspects of the Leadership Law program.
- Promotes the Leadership Law program goals through service-oriented actions and initiatives.
- Fosters consensus from differing opinions and ideas without regard to background or cultural status.
- Enhances the education of other class members through thoughtful and respectful debate.
Past recipients of the Larry Dean Wilks Leadership Award are:
Now in its 12th year, Leadership Law is designed to equip Tennessee lawyers with the vision, knowledge and skills necessary to serve as leaders in their profession and local communities.
Learn more about Leadership Law
TBA President Bill Harbison (right) presents the 2015 Larry Dean Wilks Leadership Award to Knoxville lawyer Regina Lambert.
Download a high resolution version of this photo