Due to heavy demand, some of the courses are experiencing significant buffering during playback. We have copied some courses to YouTube so that you can watch them without the delays caused by the demand on our servers.
Below is a list of courses available on YouTube and the links to access them. You will need to register for the course on the CLE website and then select the link on this page to watch the course. Once you have finished watching, go back to your account page on the CLE site and select the Play Course button to start the course, pause playback, depending on the course format, select either the "paper clip" icon at the upper left or the "circle i" icon in the lower right to access the Certify Attendance link.
PLEASE make sure to complete your certification by 11:59PM, December 31st, 2020.
- Ethics Homeshow 2020: Ethics Lessons Learned from the Pandemic
- Better Right Now
- Attorney Well-being: Emotional Intelligence
- Virtual Essentials and Communication Skills for Lawyers
- Tennessee's Role in Women's Suffrage and the 19th Amendment
- Current Developments from the Board of Professional Responsibility 2020
- 3 Steps to Becoming a Powerful Legal Negotiator
- Empowering Lawyers as Leaders
- Legislative Updates
- Access to Justice Training - Free Legal Answers
- Build a Stronger Firm Through Better Risk Management
- Understanding and Confronting Unconscious Bias
- Become a Persuasive Legal Writer by Mastering This Secret Lawyer Skill
- The Code of Kryptonite: Ethical Limitations on Lawyers' Superpowers
- How To Craft Compelling Briefs
- Working Remotely: Legal Ethics and Technology Scams