By Lynn Pointer on Mon, 07/11/2011 - 12:00am
|• All activities for the TBA Diversity Job Fair will be held at:
The Tennessee Bar Center
221 Fourth Avenue North
Nashville, Tennessee 37219
• Parking for the Diversity Job Fair
The TBA will validate parking tickets from the Commerce Street Garage.
• Here are detailed driving directions to the Tennessee Bar Center and Commerce Street Parking Garage -
I-24 into Nashville
• Get off at the James Robertson Parkway exit (you will cross Victory Memorial Bridge) and turn left at the 3rd light onto 4th Avenue North
• Stay on 4th Ave. North and turn left onto Commerce Street at the 5th traffic light.
• Commerce Street Garage entrance is on your left.
I-40 and I-65 into Nashville
• Get off at the Church Street exit and drive into downtown Nashville
• At the 2nd light turn right onto Rosa Parks Blvd. (formerly 8th Ave.)
• At the 1st light turn left onto Commerce Street
• After you cross Commerce and 4th Ave. N. turn left into the Commerce Street Garage
• Parking Validation
Parking tickets will be validated from the Commerce Street garage (corner of Commerce Street and Third Avenue). Please bring your parking stub to the meeting.
• Getting to the Bar Center from the Commerce Street Garage
Take the elevator in the back left corner of the parking garage to the third floor, turn right out of the elevator to the walkway, which will lead you to Fourth Avenue. Turn right onto Fourth Avenue, walk 1-1/2 blocks and cross street. Rust-colored awnings are on the front of the Tennessee Bar Center.
The TBA Diversity Job Fair is an initiative of the Committee on Racial & Ethnic Diversity (CRED) of the Tennessee Bar Association. For more information, return to the Diversity Job Fair Home Page. Please contact Lynn Pointer if you have further questions.