Job Details - Administrative Assistant
DeSalvo Law Firm PLLC
2+ to 5 Years
- Soft Skills:
- You must possess good judgment, professionalism, strong interpersonal skills, a collaborative style, high integrity, tact, and a positive attitude.
- You must be adept at establishing positive, productive working relationships, possess an ability and willingness to give and receive honest, balanced feedback, and demonstrate competence and character that inspires trust.
- You foster a healthy firm culture that values critical thinking and problem solving, and encourage constructive feedback, engagement, inclusion, and diversity at all levels.
- You recognize and value that each role in the firm contributes to your success and that of the firm.
- You are punctual, reliable, responsible, professionally mature, and without excuses or drama.
- Proficiencies, Duties, & Responsibilities:
- You will provide administrative support to attorneys including answering telephones.
- You will make copies, scan and save documents, send/receive emails with accuracy, sort, distribute and respond to mail, prepare and send all mail/packages, open and maintain files, check outboxes and process work.
- You will help prepare legal documents and correspondence, open and maintain client files, and file documents.
- You will answer and screen calls and e-mails for urgency, set priorities, take accurate messages, and greet clients and visitors for meetings.
- Flex schedule available, i.e., 25 - 40 hours per week.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent life experience/skills)
- Excellent grammar, punctuation, and spelling with great attention to detail and keen proofreading skills.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Technological expertise shall include MS Office 365, PC, and all social media platforms with an ability to quickly learn technology.
- Pleasant, respectful phone skills
- Law firm and federal court experience
- Minimum three years substantive, progressively responsible administrative assistant experience. Being a runner, go-fer, bartender, or assistant to an assistant of a paralegal does not qualify.
- Entertainment industry experience
- Knowledge of Clio® Case Management System
How To Apply
Please send informative cover letter and resume to email@example.com.