One of the key things law school doesn’t teach is that law is not just a calling, it’s also a business. The success of your business relies on pleasing clients. But, before you can please clients, you have to obtain them. Read these materials to learn to find and retain satisfied clients.
You know the law and you know you can deliver value for clients. You just have to find them. These resources will help you attract clients, build solid referral networks, and put your best foot forward in marketing your firm.
Clients are fickle. You need to keep them happy because happy clients stick around and can become powerful referral sources in their own right. This section includes tips and guides to keep clients content.
- CH - Email Etiquette
- Answering Services Feature Comparison Chart
- Encryption Services Feature Comparison Chart
- E-Signature Services Feature Comparison Chart
- Microsoft 365 Plans Comparison Chart
- Password Managers Feature Comparison Chart
- Voice Over IP (VoIP) Services Feature Comparison Chart
- VPN Services Feature Comparison Chart
- Web Meeting Services Feature Comparison Chart
- WP - 8 Proven Steps to Double Your Referrals – Rainmaker
- WP - 8 Things Killing Your Law Firm
- WP - A Guide to Marketing Your Law Firm on Facebook – Rainmaker
- WP - DIY
- WP - How To Manage Leads And Convert Prospects Into Paying Clients – Rainmaker
- WP - Improving Communication with Technology and Policy
- WP - Legal Writing
- WP - Making Documents ADA Accessible
- WP - Sample Client Intake Form